90 minute Initial Visit session includes:
(1) An In-depth Assessment of your health history & condition. It is required that when scheduling an appointment, that you also fill out New Patient/Client forms.
Treatment Session. Treatments include one or more services (at no extra charge), based
upon your needs.
Preparation Tips for Your First Visit
- We will need to learn a great deal about your
current situation and health history. Although a case history will be
available to you at the clinic, it is beneficial to fill out the form
ahead of time. You may download the form in the schedule appointment section.
- Wear loose fitting clothes that can be easily
rolled up above your elbows and knees. Also, you will need to expose
your abdomen from your rib cage to the top of your hips, so avoid one
piece suits or dresses.
- For all acupuncture visits, be sure you have
eaten at least a light meal within a few hours prior to arriving. Avoid
overeating immediately before treatment.
- During the intake, you will be asked many
questions, some related specifically to your complaint and others
seemingly unrelated. Oriental Medicine requires the entire person be
taken into consideration so we can determine what is causing the
disease. We treat the whole person, not just the symptom.
- Please bring any information about your case
you may have from your doctors, including lab tests, blood work, reports
of x-rays or MRIs, etc.
- For best results, avoid strenuous activity immediately following a treatment.
AT HEALTHIER YOU WELLNESS CENTER, EACH TREATMENT IS CUSTOM DESIGNED TO MEET OUR PATIENT'S INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND PROVIDES THE UTMOST COMFORT AND CARE TO SUPPORT THE HEALING PROCESS.
Give her a call today and start your journey towards A HEALTHIER YOU.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL
DR. DEBORAH CORRENTE AP, DOM, CHT